Thursday, June 30, 2011

June Highlights from the Artisans of the JCUIN Guild

Every time I stop by Sages Cupboard I am struck by the detail that is out into each piece. I love this ring!



This necklace by Miss Lady Smith is so my favorite combination of colors and textures. It's bright and beautiful!



This jasper is amazing. The color is striking and the design really highlights what mother nature had already achieved, incredible natural beauty.



Turquoise is one of my favorite stones but I always have a hard time creating with it. This design is so incredible and really does this opaque and rich gemstone justice! 



These earrings by Strung Nature really made me want to go to the beach:) Turquoise shells and faceted discs come together to make a pair of fun and funky earrings!

1 comment:

  1. I love your picks! There are some really talented designers in the JCUIN bunch. Thank you so much for choosing my ring!

    ReplyDelete